Monday, 01 August 2016, 22:00 | Beijing
Beijing Tiertime Technology Co. Ltd. (Tiertime), the leading 3D printer manufacturer, today announced the global availability of its new consumer 3D printer UP mini 2. UP mini 2 is now shipping across the global, and it is available for purchase worldwide through Tiertime's global distribution partners and major e-commerce platforms. Customers will get 12-month manufacturer warranty that Tiertime has been providing for all UP series 3D printers. UP mini 2 is priced at 599 US dollars.
UP mini 2 is the first consumer ready desktop 3D printer in the UP Series that uses touch screen control and WIFI connection. It is mainly for students at schools, kids at home and 3D printing fans and beginners around the world. UP mini 2 is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also has the following five major upgrades:
1. Better print quality - Capable of printing in 0.15mm layer thickness with new mechanical design;
2. Touch screen control - Provide better 3D printing user experience;
3. WIFI connection - WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs;
4. Built-in HEPA air filtration - Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment;
5. Aluminum handle, and separated filament spool container with build-in toolbox - Easy to carry and handy to use.
UP mini 2 comes with a brand new look, and it includes internal LED lighting to easily monitor printing process. The build volume of UP mini 2 is 4.7"x 4.7"x 4.7"(W x H x D) or 120 x 120 x 120cm (W x H x D) and it weighs 7.65 KG (16.8LB).
"Since the global announcement in Jan. 2016, UP mini 2 has attracted attentions from customers worldwide. The new features and sleek design have become the major features that meet customers'need. We will continue investing more resources on research and development to provide the best 3D printing experience for everybody in the world." says Tiertime's CEO, Mr. Allen Guo.